Sunday, January 29, 2012

Flying to Australia and Smoking at LAX

  So here I  at Los Angeles International Airport. When I first arrived my dad parked in the garage and hung out with me in front of the International Terminal for an hours or so before I went through security. While out front, I smoked a couple of cigarettes as I knew from past airport experiences that Airports are the worst places to smoke. For the most part, you have to leave security, follow signs to some remote part of the property and hang out with all the other lepers that have been deemed by society as marginal characters. American's can overeat, get fat, develop diabetes and hard desease anywhere they want, including the International Terminal at LAX. There is a McDonalds that not only enables them, it overcharges them too. 

So I pass security, and the first thing I do is go into the Duty Free Store where I purchase a carton of my favorite cigarettes for fractions of the price I would pay anywhere else, including the navajo indian reservations in Arizona. Of course, unlike the fat asses, I am unable to use them unless I want to pass through security, and then re-enter--which I dont. 


My only hope is that there is a smoking section in the Fiji airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment